When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. The theme files can be uploaded in two ways:
Using Theme Uploader #
After that you need to install and activate the following pre-packaged plugins:
- Camino Core: Required and must install plugin.
- RT Framework: Required and must install plugin.
- Customize Framework: Required and must install plugin.
- RT Demo Importer: Required if you want to import demo contents. You can deactivate it after demo is imported.
- Elementor Page Builder: Recommended. Page builder plugin.
- Custom Elementor Slider: Optional. Install if you want to use slider.
- WP Fluent Forms: Optional. Install if you want to use fluent form.
N.B: All plugins must be installed and activated if you want your site to look exactly like demo.
Follow the steps as instructed in the images below: